Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

Hwy. 173 from Arrowhead

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 26, 2005 05:14PM
Has anyone been on Hwy. 173 from Lake Arrowhead within the past few weeks? I pulled up a 2005 satallite picture of Lake Arrowhead from www.google.com/maps and by zooming in on Hwy. 173 it appears that the road is paved all the way from Lake Arrowhead to what appears to be the Bradford Ridge trailhead. I would like to confirm if this is true or not.
Also does anyone have an opinion if this trail to the springs would save me a significant amount of commute time from Long Beach over the Bowen Ranch Trail access? I would really rather spend more time either hiking or soaking than driving. With the Rock Springs bridge out it seems like the drive to Bowen Ranch takes longer and longer each time I go.
One more question, is the Bradford Ridge trail clothing optional like the Bowen Ranch trail? I always have a pair of shorts handy in case I need to put them on but I just wanted to make sure the Bradford Ridge trail is treated the same as the Bowen Ranch trail.
Any advice or opinions would be welcomed.
Thanks.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hwy. 173 from Arrowhead

lbcalrr 1521April 26, 2005 05:14PM

Re: Hwy. 173 from Arrowhead

Wizard 2480April 26, 2005 08:53PM

Re: Hwy. 173 from Arrowhead

summernudist 1442April 26, 2005 08:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login