Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (75% of Full)

Advanced

terraserver.microsoft.com

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 27, 2004 01:33AM
What a cool tool! I have been flying like an eagle this evening, around the landscape of my surroundings, with these visions from space! I went to all the places I had time for, and one of them was the home I grew up in, Upland, Ca. Most of these ariel photos are taken in 94-95, and in viewing the 1 mm resolution images of my childhood homestead, I see miles of track homes in the lemon groves my friends and I played in as youngsters, in the 60's. Across the street to the east, there is a big water tank, in a large vacant field where once we played long into the evening, till Mom called us in for dinner, those were the days, no worries, no homework :-) We built a track in that field, on which I crashed and burned on my mini bike, numerous times :-) Down the street, where once I pitched the ol baseball in little leage, there are now two baseball fields! I also see that the old resevior off to the west, where we as small, less than responsible youngsters, snuck into it, for a summer time swim, is still there in all its glory!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

terraserver.microsoft.com

Wizard 1014March 27, 2004 01:33AM

Re: terraserver.microsoft.com

Gary 1107March 29, 2004 08:49AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login