Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Meeting

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 27, 2004 09:08PM
Some good hearted souls recently suggested a meeting be held with Mike Castro to ease tensions. I have been proposing working with OHV enthusiasts in Juniper Flats since the Green Tree Inn meeting where I first exposed the illegal activities within the ACEC. I am still open to the concept of working together with all public users of public lands in a constructive way.

Im not going to bother trying to meet with Mike Castro in a neighborhood summit format. Sorry everyone, people who threaten to shoot and run over people belong in prison, not in a volunteer group. I am willing to work with the OHV community however to assist the BLM and USFS in educating the public. The local OHV patrol leader has my home phone number. All he has to do is pick up the phone. With or without them, our diverse group will continue to be very active in the Juniper Sub Region regardless of the violence of destructive individuals.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Meeting

LaughingBear 1070February 27, 2004 09:08PM

Re: Meeting

Wizard 600February 27, 2004 10:12PM

mojavegreen 657February 28, 2004 07:18AM

Rick 1083February 28, 2004 08:53PM

mojavegreen 657February 28, 2004 07:46AM

sycamorelaughing 719February 28, 2004 02:06PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login