Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

It Finally Happened!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 05, 2003 09:31PM
The Wizard's pictures site reaches Maximum Capacity yesterday evening at 600 pictures. Apparenty MSN won't let me put " more " than 600 photos at my site. Dang! I was just gettin started! I'm waiting patiently for my prize from MSN for being the first person to completely overload an MSN picture site. They just didn't know who they were dealing with :-) Anyway, I did a culling of the album ( deletion time ), and opened up enough space for my latest editions, Weeeeeee, and just when you thought it was going to end :-) Anyway, I posted 12 photos of the fireclouds from the Grand Prix and Old Fires as seen from various spots. Also, my Magic Picture Machine of many years did an unfortunate Swan Dive to my Mom's tile floor and appeared to be DOA. I got out my wifes camera which just sits in the closet for long periods and took the rest of the roll of Fire Cloud shots, then when I developed that roll I found that I had, a long time before, taken some pictures of DCHS just after the big flood that brought the mud and soot down the creek. You gotta check out the one which shows The Beach across the Lagoon from the Crab Cooker. Whew! I'm talkin Mud City! I,m gettin De Ja Vu all over again, lots of lands fried, that drain into Deep Creek. Is the mud and soot coming all over again? There are five shots I took on that day. The last photo was taken on the top of Mo Fo Hill of the group of friends I hiked out with late in the day the last time the DCV group met. That was the day the Old Fire started, and who would have known then how big a menace that fire would become!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

It Finally Happened!

Wizard 1027November 05, 2003 09:31PM

Re: It Finally Happened!

Wizard 593November 05, 2003 09:44PM

Rick 614November 05, 2003 10:18PM

Ron 605November 06, 2003 02:25PM

Wizard 965November 06, 2003 09:39PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login