Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Dreamtime In The Desert :-)

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 11, 2003 12:57AM
Last weekend, Saturday night, I sat in my natural form at the shores edge of a beautiful desert lake. The Moon cast its pleasant glow, illuminating the images before me like something out of a dream. It was such a quiet time, with the stars above, a warm breeze across my skin, the smells of the shorline environment, a time for contemplation, and reflection. A time for taking trips in the mind to anywhere I might want to go. The flexible nature of the mind, is a wonderful thing. It provides us a vehicle for travel, like no other. When you journey in your mind, to thoughts and place of your own choosing, you are truly in a Dreamtime, of your own making. Ron of the DCV group joined us last weekend on a trip to Lake Mohave out along the Colorado River. We had a great time and had a super cool spot to camp at the lakes edge! I have posted some new pictures at the Wizard's pictures link below, Page 49, pictures 10-12 and Page 50, pictures 1-11. As usual, I found my time there to be very inspiring :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Dreamtime In The Desert :-)

Wizard 1012October 11, 2003 12:57AM

Re: Dreamtime In The Desert :-)

DCR 562October 11, 2003 01:58PM

Re: Dreamtime In The Desert :-)

Wizard 961October 12, 2003 10:47AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login