Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: Trip report Fri. 3/18

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 21, 2005 07:51PM
Ibcalrr,
I apoligise for my computer, sometimes it does weird things for noo reason.
I was typing when it automaticly posted.
What I was saying however was the H2O is almost all H2O coming out at the springs. It was tested years ago and the trace elements are almost nill.
The couple you saw. May be a couple I sent there from Arizona hot springs. They were traveling around looking for hot spring to camp at. We got out their hot springs book and I recomended Deep creek too them. Was she Blondish brown haired with dred locks and he had long straight hair? And their dog was a bull dog kinda like? Brown and a little white. They were real nice but slow hickers so I just hiked past them.
If you like, you may wish to get to the Bradford ridge trail by taking the 330 freeway from 15 in San Berdo. Take the Waterman Canyon exit to Lake Arrow head. When you get to Hwy 173 take it to the right around Lake Arrowhead and continue to where the houses stop. After several miles there is a rifle shooting range. Go @ 1 more mile, A small used to be white bridge is where you park. If the pavement ends you have gone too far. The bridge is a few hundred yards before the pavement ends. Once at the bridge go north, there is a trail beside the wash where the bridge is. A fence opening is @ 100 ft. past the road. after the fence the trail splits, stay left.
It is almost 3 miles to deep creek. Once you get there go upsteam or to the right @ 100 yards and you will know where you are then.
Thank You for the trip report.
Good luck and happy hiking.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip report Fri. 3/18

lbcalrr 1333March 21, 2005 02:26PM

jobe 641March 21, 2005 07:17PM

jobe 635March 21, 2005 07:51PM

LaughingBear 1263March 21, 2005 09:31PM

Rick 1189March 21, 2005 09:32PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login