Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

Advanced

Wizard... this means war!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 12, 2003 08:49PM
Gotcha!

;o)

Now that I have y'all's attention... I figured that I would do battle with the good Wizard in sharing some photos of Deep Creek Hot Springs, and some of my other favorite outdoor places to visit. I've sent a few of these pics to some of the DCHS forum regulars. Then I figure... why not use some of the tools available to share with all?!?!?

I promithesss... I'm not stroking my EGO... okay... maybe just a little. (Down Boy!) But I really enjoy this photography hobby, and what's the use of taking pictures if you don't share them with others who also enjoy the great outdoors?

So... after figuring out some of the MSN majik... or rather, bumbling through MSN's Group functionality I, like Mr. Wizard, have created some photo albums. So now that the battles of the forum have subsided (hopefully for a LONG time....) I wanted to give the folks something else to do!

So here's the link to the newly created photo albums... of Deep Creek... of many Hot Springs in Idaho... of biking... and hiking....etc.

http://groups.msn.com/MeadFamilyAdventures/shoebox.msnw

Soon I'll upload pics of some Hot Springs in Utah, as well as more biking and maybe some skiing photos. I hope you enjoy them half as much as I enjoyed being there and taking them!

Questions... corrections... let me know. Flaming... well, that'll end up in the bit-bucket somewhere.

Peace and happy Hot Pottin! to all!

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Wizard... this means war!

Gary 1105August 12, 2003 08:49PM

Re: Wizard... this means war!

Wizard 563August 12, 2003 10:08PM

Re: Wizard... this means war!

Ron 1292August 18, 2003 08:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login