Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (88% of Full)

Advanced

Laughing Bear's admission

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 06, 2003 10:02AM
Laughing Bear states in a post under the thread titled " Laughing Bear/Perverts ", that " Wizard asks the question about the perverts I know. Sorry, I don't bother to introduce myself ". So, unless I am reading this wrong, you are self describing yourself as a pervert, Laughing Bear. You stated previously that I should not take my children to DCHS because of all the Perverts there. So, it would seem clear that you were warning me about the threat that, you, pose to my children. So rest assured Laughing Bear, I will watch your actions very closely when you are in the vicinity of my children, on our visits to DCHS. I will continue to support that DCHS remains a safe, atmosphere for family,s to enjoy Naturism, not a haven for perverts. Here is another interesting thing to note about Laughing Bear,s position. In a previous thread I started, titled, " Naturism ", Laughing Bear make this statement, " Nudity is a natural state, and way too many people are hung up about the whole deal ". Now let us consider a recent post by Laughing Bear, in the thread titled "Laughing Bear/Perverts ", in which he states, " Take a good look in the mirror Wizard. You need to look no further if you want to see a pervert. Parading around everywhere, giving your girls a view of your behind is not what I call wholesome ". So it is clear, Laughing Bear would describe any people who are naked in front of children, as perverts. The contridiction between these two statements is very clear to see. I believe that the second statement, represents Laughing Bear's true sentiments on this subject. For those of you who visit DCHS, and enjoy the clothing optional experience of that wonderful place, be aware, that it has become very clear, that Laughing Bear, is to say the least, not supportive of your activities there, especially in regards to your children.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Laughing Bear's admission

Wizard 939August 06, 2003 10:02AM

A Truce is called for

katrina island 970August 06, 2003 01:55PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.