Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (88% of Full)

Advanced

victim or the crime?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 25, 2003 08:59PM
The last I heard, my neighbor was still being held in jail after the cops came and siezed his modest medical marijuana patch. This causes me to ask the questioon, who is the victim of this crime he has alegedly commited? Why is a non violent offender held in felony detention with murderers,armed robbers and car thieves? No guns were siezed in this raid as far as I know. What threat does this individual pose to our society? Is this man the victim or the criminal?

Im not a pot smoker but I do believe in the medical value of marijuana. It helps increase the appetite of chemotherapy patients, it helps relieve the generalized discomfort associated with many chronic diseases, and the voters of the State approved a referendum on the ballot allowing its cultivation and use for medical purposes. Growing your own takes the $$$ away from the drug cartels who murder to protect their illicit business.

Having known this individual for many years I can honestly say I have never seen him armed with a gun or have ever heard a gunshot coming from his residence. The dude is into agriculture and has given me tips on growing fruit trees and constructing irrigation systems. Pretty peaceful stuff and it really bothers me that he is still locked up. We can all help him by sending some positive energy his way. Its got to be really messed up where he is being held in jail. For what? Growing a few pot plants.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

victim or the crime?

LaughingBear 1012July 25, 2003 08:59PM

Re: victim or the crime?

Wizard 597July 25, 2003 10:56PM

sycamorelaughing 585July 26, 2003 04:41AM

katrina island 1096July 27, 2003 11:48AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login