Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (82% of Full)

Advanced

OZMOSIS ;-)

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 19, 2003 11:50PM
We all transform ourselves, during our time here, in life. Katrina, Mike Castro, Laughing Bear, Myself, AZ, Jobe, Sycamore, and all of the rest of us. What will we become? Positive impressions in the grains, of the sands of time? Or, entities who produce negative deeds? Its a complicated matter. Individual perception decides the merit of actions. My crystal ball has no answers. Just questions. Perhaps, that is the way it will always be. So, will we find some sort of peace between us, the people of this sphere, the people of DCHS. I have been exploring some of the great lands we live in, here, in this place, we call, the United States, and in doing so, I have thought about the troubles that we speak of at this forum, and elsewhere. I traveled through many hundreds of miles, peaks and valleys so wonderful, no trouble for me and my family, and I wondered, why, should there be such an air of discontent, among people, who choose to visit a mezmerizing place like OZ? Mike Castro is certainly, the center of attention at this forum. The past players are long gone. Katrina, holds a positon, that Mike Castro is a threatening figure for the visiting public. Others suggest, that Mike Castro is a person who is very benign, and helpful for the area. Again, perception. So, on my trip, I wondered, how do we all proceed, given our differant viewpoints, to find common ground, to make this forum a place of peace, at some point. Is it even possible? I support that " all " people should be able to share thier viewpoints here, that is what an open forum means to me. The sharing of differant viewpoints, I believe, is vital, to our over-all understanding of contentious situations that we face related to DCHS, and the arguments about access. I think we would all agree that it would not be acceptable, here at this forum, for people to threaten physical violence against other persons. Apart from that, in my time to the Colorado Rockies for a week, and in coming back, I am supprised to see the amount of activity. I must say, this last week probably is a record of content, and amount of post, for a week long period. So, what does the content of that week say. Alot of things. I found it all entertaining, being a regular of DCHS. I would hope for a day, when all of us, everyone, could envision DCHS as a destination of peace, a place where we celebrate the beauty of nature, and teach others the wisdom of this idea. In most cases, things from the past, can't be errassed. But, we can change the future, by most people's assesment. So it makes sense to me, to say, lets start a new future. It doesn't mean we forget the lessons of the past. Katrina, I understand your mission, your need to inform people about past transgressions done by Mike Castro. I would suggest that it is best for you to proceed in a fashion, that realizes, that anything that can't be proven in a court of law, in a finite way, will be looked upon by various other folks at this forum, as a waste of your time. Of course, you are hopefully, free to express what you wish at this forum, but, I think you will find yourself on more solid ground, when you have achieved certain objectives, like, the effort to " legally " obtain " the Bowen Ranch Building. Arguments made, before the realizations of these objectives opens you up to the criticism that you falsely portray your position. It seems to me, that the folks here want to see things done in a lawful manner, so I would hope, that when, and if, Katrina, in a legal manner, obtains the possesion of the Bowen Ranch Builiding that her rights are respected at that point. We shall see. Aside from that, I am encouraged by the support for our DCV group effort to help DCHS, and those of us concerned, will continue to pursues the objectives of this group. Before I get too tired, I better let you know that I put 16 new picture at the Wizard's pictures link below. The first five photos are the first ones taken on my recent trip to the Colorado Rockies. The next six pictures are of the " Tight rope " walker across Deep Creek that we had the pleasure of viewing recently. The last five photos were taken at a couple of differant spots I like on Deep Creek. I have three rolls to develop from my Colorado Trip. I'll post some photos, I think you will enjoy the beauty shown from those places. I hope for a peaceful time for all who visit DCHS :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

OZMOSIS ;-)

Wizard 1158July 19, 2003 11:50PM

Re: OZMOSIS ;-)

Arizona Mike 624July 20, 2003 05:28PM

Wizard 702July 20, 2003 09:09PM

sycamorelaughing 670July 20, 2003 11:46PM

Wizard 731July 21, 2003 09:31AM

sycamorelaughing 669July 21, 2003 03:21PM

katrina island 778July 21, 2003 10:56PM

sycamorelaughing 709July 22, 2003 07:20AM

jobe 739July 22, 2003 12:50PM

Arizona Mike 685July 21, 2003 11:25AM

Wizard 732July 21, 2003 08:31PM

Wizard 675July 21, 2003 09:04PM

katrina island 688July 22, 2003 09:20AM

Wizard 664July 22, 2003 09:34AM

Wizard 712July 22, 2003 09:58PM

DCR 818July 23, 2003 12:26PM

Wizard 729July 23, 2003 08:14PM

LaughingBear 769July 23, 2003 10:56PM

Wizard 680July 23, 2003 11:31PM

Arizona Mike 666July 24, 2003 03:09PM

Wizard 696July 24, 2003 09:12PM

DCR 682July 24, 2003 06:11PM

Wizard 1109July 24, 2003 09:18PM

DCR 746July 24, 2003 06:12PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login