Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (80% of Full)

Advanced

Expression of the worst of this society

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 28, 2003 12:27AM
Its been a while since I have posted, but now I am registered and official. Its been a while since I have read posts on this forum and I was so saddened and shocked at the new lows this forum has sunk since I last read what was going on.

For the past few months I have been backpacking and camping in the most remote and pristine parts of the Lower 48 states. Oh its been healthy and mind clearing, it has been a chance to re-connect with whats important and what is real in this world. You can imagine what it was like to read the recient posts in this state of mind- unbelievable. I actually think that people are presenting for all to see the worst of this Modern America on this forum--- the obsession with the law and law suits, buisness permits, money, and above all taxes!!! My dear god, (where ever you are), its simply too much for a hot springer, wilderness loving person to take. You people are way too much stuck up certain orifices that I will not mention, I thought soaking in hot springs would loosen up things. But apparently for some it makes the skin and the mind harden.

Oh dear Katrina: oh how I wish you would be more open with your motives for all this slander against Mr. Castro, Oh dear Wizard, what happened to that more clear headed and less lawyer speak man we once knew on this forum.

I will tell ya all: Long live the non tax payers, better yet the non credit card carying members of this lost society. Long live the ambicious self employed buisness people, the trader of goods and services, the freedom lovers and the poets of this world. Leave them alone, leave your rules and law suits back in the city where they shall rot with the decay that follows all such stagnation.

Soak in some hot water.
Go for a long hike.
Read Walden and Edward Abbey.

And above all, like I said before, LET GO!! Holy Concubine of Christ: LET GO!!!

Thank You
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Expression of the worst of this society

Blue Corn 1139June 28, 2003 12:27AM

Re: Expression of the worst of this society

Blue Corn 1264June 28, 2003 12:59AM

LaughingBear 650June 28, 2003 09:01PM

jobe 976June 28, 2003 11:53PM

Wizard 646June 29, 2003 10:52AM

Free our Forests 726June 30, 2003 10:32AM

jobe 1097June 30, 2003 02:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login