Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

DCV meeting minutestongue sticking out smileyart One

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 29, 2003 12:28PM
Our meeting yesterday was both friendly and productive, but of course that is just my personal take on it. Here are the minutes:

The meeting started at about 1:20 with four members in attendence: Arizona Mike, Sycamore Laughing, Ron, and Paul. (I try to mix up the order of names each time I post, so no one will feel mentioned last, but don't keep track of the order so I've no idea how I'm doing on it. If anyone notices a pattern, please alert me.) We were joined shrtly by Wizard, and also were accompanied by a few visitors who had been informed of our meeting and chose to listen to some or all of it. One of these, Vince, turned in his membership early in the meeting and participated in further discussion. Another joined near the end of the meeting. So, we ended up with 7 members in attendence at the end.

Our agenda had four items and two more were added at the end.

Item #1) New Members. We were informed that we now have 14 members, but with the two memberships added by the end of our meeting we now have 16. (I am also no longer the group's only woman...Yahooo...but do not know if the other woman would want to be named on this forum)

Item #2) Website. Our web pages, currently being hosted by the blacksbeach.org site, were made available in hard copy to those present. Plans were discussed to add more photos and to include captions so that we can present each pool or other shot. It is also planned to have a link on the Black's Beach site.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCV meeting minutestongue sticking out smileyart One

sycamorelaughing 1090June 29, 2003 12:28PM

Re: DCV meeting minutestongue sticking out smileyart two

sycamorelaughing 620June 29, 2003 12:54PM

Re: DCV meeting minutestongue sticking out smileyart three

sycamorelaughing 611June 29, 2003 01:14PM

Re: DCV meeting minutestongue sticking out smileyart One

LaughingBear 599June 30, 2003 08:40AM

Re: DCV meeting minutestongue sticking out smileyart One

Paul P. 1091June 30, 2003 11:56AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login