All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 05, 2005 02:25PM
Sorry it has taken a while for me to get out hear and respond.

I would like to thank all of you for your recognition, encouragement and support. I especially would like to thank all those of you that helped proof read the article and provided excelent feedback that allowed me to enhance it further.

One final thanks to all the DCV members that help by educating visitors, picking up trash, cleaning pools, maintaining our website, filling our brochure box, recruiting other members, etc.

For those that do not received the "N" magazine you can now check out the article on the DCV website (look for the link at the bottom of this page). Thanks to Ralph for posting it for us.

Remember you can recieve "N" magazine and other benefits by subscribing to The Naturist Society. They currently are offering a trial three month membership. For more information check the DCV website were you will find a link to the TNS site.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCHS In Print

Nevada Naturist 1185March 09, 2005 04:48PM

Re: DCHS In Print

LaughingBear 642March 09, 2005 05:44PM

Paul P. 791March 10, 2005 05:17PM

Wizard 781March 11, 2005 12:29PM

Ron 1187April 05, 2005 02:25PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login