Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (97% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Get Em While Their Hot!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 09, 2005 07:45PM
Thanks Paul :-) I have checked before to see if there is any other upgrades to allow for more photo storage at MSN, I couldn't find any. Right now I delete various photos at my Wizard's Pictures link in order to add the new ones. I'd rather have more space for storage. I tried the free yahoo site but you have to join the created group to view the photos. At MSN folks can view the pics without joining my site, thats easier. Anyway, on my trip to DCHS on Monday I forgot to mention that I noticed that people have built a fire pit on the beach, across the lagoon from the Crab Cooker, and they have been burning the now dead " Scottish Broom " cuttings that are in a huge pile just down stream from the hotpools. I think with all of the driftwood around, and there is lots and lots of it, the coming warmer months will see fires and fire pits in abundance down at DCHS. Combining this with the extensive growth of flashy fuels from all the rains and you get the recipe for a real threat for wildland fires in that area.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Get Em While Their Hot!

Wizard 976March 07, 2005 10:45PM

Wizard 582March 08, 2005 09:28PM

Paul P. 656March 09, 2005 04:44PM

Wizard 1180March 09, 2005 07:45PM

Paul P. 1133March 10, 2005 05:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login