Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (87% of Full)

Advanced

Hellp Wizard

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 30, 2003 08:46PM
Perhaps Wizard you can look into your crystal ball and tell me ,,, what do you see. In 5-10 or even 20 years 4 the dchs area? Are the rangers going to treat nudist like Smokey the bare after a pic-a-nik basket? Are they going to ride their hover boards along the trail of least resistance? And give out tickets 2 people 4 using cell phones in the buff? Perhaps hover boards work better w/out all the veatation so they will cut all of it out. Perhaps they have a need to spend adventure pass money, by mounting big brother cameras? Perhaps they will put an amber alert sign on Bowen ranch road?To warn the public about Castro's attitude 4 the day? Perhaps some one will have a web cam at the springs. So all we have to do is go online and check out the springs from our lap top wrist watch? Perhaps we will have numbers tatooed on our forheads to acess public lands. Like you I have children. And I wonder what it will be like 4 them. The springs have changed dramaticly in just the last 2 years , as we have witnessed. And not to the better in my opinion. After tending to bussiness in L.A. I returned to the springs on teusday. While there I chanced upon an old friend of deep creek. Whom I had not seen @ 1year. I asked him Why he had stopped going to the springs? his reply "there are to many A'holes down there nowadays." After my visit I did my same old habit of collecting trash ,after collecting more than a large bag full I came upon a large pile of glass. Which I did not have another bag 4. Once again I became depressed and did not carry out any trash. I used to get excited about the springs. I guess now I am waxing thin about the place. SOOO hellp Wizard. And good luck getting all of those a'holes trash out.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hellp Wizard

jobe 1254May 30, 2003 08:46PM

Re: Hellp Wizard

curt 709May 30, 2003 10:05PM

LaughingBear 632May 30, 2003 11:00PM

Wizard 613May 30, 2003 11:47PM

LaughingBear 662May 31, 2003 09:48PM

jobe 1286June 02, 2003 06:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login