Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (88% of Full)

Advanced

DCV meeting minutes

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 27, 2003 11:21AM
I did not attend the meeting, but have some notes to post. Other members please add anything I've left out or make any necessary corrections.

The meeting started at 1:30 pm with Wizard, Ron, AZ Mike, Naked Man, Scott and Paul in attendence. About six nonmembers also attended. Membership is currently at 13 members.

Brochure holder: Wizard suggested using a box like those used by real estate agents. The step-over gate and the trail sign were suggested locations. Ron will seek USFS approval. All present agreed. (I also agree)

Sign: Discussed construction material and wordage. Suggested wordage: Want to know more about these hotsprings you are about to visit? Please take a brochure. Read about the United States Forest Service regulations and appropriate etiquette at the springs and if you like join Deep Creek Volunteers. General agreement on material and wordage, pending USFS approval. Wizard and AZ Mike volunteered to do the labor.

Gary's logo: A number of black and white as well as color logo suggestions were submitted by Gary. (thanks, Gary...I look forward to seeing them!) Suggestions were made as to content and layout. Ron will return suggestions to Gary. One suggestion was to change some wording from "take only pictures...leave only footprints" to "respect this place...leave only footprints" because suggestions to take photos at a clothing optional place seemed inappropriate. Another suggestion was to show a combination of clothed and nude people. Showing children was also suggested as a way to highlight the family atmosphere of DCHS.

New Business: DCV is now on the web site of The Naturist Society at naturistsociety.com. We have received an offer to host a website for $10.00 per month. We have received some donations as well. Ron will discuss this more with the person who made the offer. (I personally like the idea, and don't see a problem with the cost, but am mostly interested in a way to have our own discussion forum)

The meeting ended at about 3 pm.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCV meeting minutes

sycamorelaughing 1103April 27, 2003 11:21AM

Re: DCV meeting minutes

Paul P. 754April 27, 2003 08:15PM

celtfire 742April 27, 2003 09:17PM

Gary 635April 27, 2003 09:43PM

Ron 934April 30, 2003 08:25AM

sycamorelaughing 1065April 30, 2003 10:23AM

Wizard 679April 30, 2003 08:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login