Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Simply Amazing!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 13, 2003 08:43PM
Hello all out here in the wonderful land of cybersprings. I hope that all of you are doing well and that the springs have been most comfortable, I am missing the hell out of them personally, but will cure that in April while soaking up near Mammoth.

Usually I just come here to say hello to Wizard, Tammy and Dan, this time I have a gripe. To much time goes by that I am not able to look at these boards or even get to the springs down there for one reason or another.

As I read the posts here, I see some people that bitch and complain so much about this and that- that it makes me wonder why anyone would concider going to the springs anymore.

Of the times that I did go, I parked my truck down on the lower lot with my adventure pass, and never had any trouble with anyone vandalizing anything of mine. I did speak to Mike Castro a couple times and he was very pleasant to me. This brings me to my point. With some people having such a hard time with Mike, why pursue it? Live and let live. Get over it and move on. To much stress over things causes troubles within. I do feel that if you messed with him, he has every right to mess back.

Why is it so hard to just get over the past and enjoy your time at the springs? Put aside your "personal" grudges with whatever and whomever and go enjoy the springs. I am sure that if you treat people with respect, they will return the favor.

Remember, its not the person you first run into that should do the respecting of you, but you who should be big enough to show the first respect.

Lets all try to get back to what this board was meant for. Spreading the word about how much fun this place is and can be for all to enjoy.

Peace out,
Craig, aka Hotspringer2000
www.geocities.com/hotspringer2000
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Simply Amazing!

Craig 943March 13, 2003 08:43PM

Re: Simply Amazing!

Wizard 557March 14, 2003 09:05AM

Re: Simply Amazing!

katrina island 594March 15, 2003 01:17PM

Re: Simply Amazing Craziness!

Neutral Observer 576March 15, 2003 03:35PM

JOBE 554March 17, 2003 07:57PM

Craig 528March 19, 2003 04:44PM

Wizard 1029March 19, 2003 09:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login