Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

A quickie trip to OZ :-)

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 23, 2001 09:14AM
Yep, I left the homestead at 2:30 Pm yesterday, got to the parking area at 3:10, started hiking at 3:15, arrived at the springs at 3:45, soaked till 4:15, got dressed and started hiking out at 4:25, arrived back at my ride at 5:05 and finally got home at 5:45. It was a beautiful trip up with the winters golden sun bathing the brown hills on such a great clear winters day. The sky had lots of cool looking cirrus clouds in whites and greys against the blue sky. I hit patches of snow in spots around where I park. Passed a few people on the trail going in and when I left there where three people still chating in the " Un-named " pool :-) The stream is at the level of the hot water in the Arizona pool but the hotwater flow is keeping out the cold. Did a couple of coyote calls on the way out, the bugs in my head made me do it :-) Listened to a tasty " as Viejo Bill would put it " peice from a new Prog group called Cairo. " Ruins at Avalons Gate " is the name given to an epic 22 minutes of brain teasing sounds! This morning I'm gonna try and hornswagle my wifey into lettin me and the munchkins make another run to that " Wonderful land of OZ! ". Wish me luck :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A quickie trip to OZ :-)

Wizard 1734December 23, 2001 09:14AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login