Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Advanced

Ostriches

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 18, 2003 08:44PM
Had a great trip to DCHS today. Parked in the hills on Route 3 and hiked in with the Munchkins and my wife. The sun was out, the temps were warm, and I hiked in, nekid skin. Saw some regulars, Matt, and his father Scott, who helped on the Aniversary pool fix, and AL, a regular of many years. The cement fix is holding up real good. Quite a few people in the middle of the day but things thinned out, like normal, later on. The day before I saw a long time regular in Victorville, CA, and we talked for at least a couple hours. This person had many stories to share about thier experiences in the DCHS area. The more I hear, from differant sources, the more things are coming into focus. Ostriches that hide thier heads in the sand, feeling, that what they don't see, and hear, can't be true, are deluding themselves. It is interesting to see people claim, that if they didn't see it, and if it didn't affect them, then its not real, and more importantly, it's not thier concern. The messenger becomes the evil one. Things get twisted. The real truth gets lost in the crashing waves of ideas and arguments, and blame, gets mis-directed. Some, will never see the light, that is thier way. Things have happened, and if there was a video of everything, the truth, in people's eyes and minds, would be a differant thing, but, in the end, some would still question, even this. Happy Soakin :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ostriches

Wizard 1119January 18, 2003 08:44PM

Re: Ostriches

LaughingBear 649January 18, 2003 09:10PM

Wizard 603January 18, 2003 09:53PM

Wizard 635January 18, 2003 10:22PM

celtfire 673January 19, 2003 05:10AM

Wizard 662January 19, 2003 08:50AM

Wizard 653January 19, 2003 09:28AM

Paul P. 1212January 19, 2003 09:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login