Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

Anniversary Pool Repairs Update

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 16, 2003 10:20PM
As many of us that worked on the Anniversary pool have not had a chance to get back there to see the results, I though I would share with permission this email from a fellow coworker. It was received at the DCV email address on January 12th.

"When I got to the hot springs, I headed right to the Anniversary Pool and looked the whole thing over from the outside. The cement was excellent, really nice and hard, which meant that it had cured well. I pounded my fists a few times against the rock and cement work and it felt real solid. Personally I feel the work we did last week, is stronger than the rest of the pool. I then got into the pool and looked over the inner wall, it too was good. Then of course it should have been, as it's been sitting in warm water all week long. So once again we have an operational Anniversary Pool and the folks down there at the springs that realized or were aware of the fix, wanted me to let all of you know they appreciated the work you did in getting the wall back together again. As matter fact, Mike Castro asked me to thank all of you for the effort last weekend on the repair work. He really appreciates the effort put forward by all of you.

While I was there, I met a fellow by the name of Mike at the springs. If you recall, he posted on the forum just prior to the Saturday we did the work. He indicated he was
going to bring 10 lbs. of cement to help get the pool fixed. He didn't show and neither his brother Sam. One had gotten sick, the other had car problems. They told me to tell all of you, thanks for repairing the Annversary Pool. During the day Mike and I soaked in the Womb, Anniversary and Arizona pools. Mike and Sam are from Russia."

Thanks to our fellow hotspringer for the report!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anniversary Pool Repairs Update

Ron 1079January 16, 2003 10:20PM

Re: Anniversary Pool Repairs Update

Paul P. 682January 17, 2003 12:42PM

Re: Anniversary Pool Repairs Update

sycamorelaughing 1073January 17, 2003 04:50PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login