Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (56% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Gail Fry & Jennifer Foster_Character Assasins

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 21, 2005 08:16AM
Although a police report was filed, no arrests were made. The issue discussed involved private property trespass and did not involve access to public land. I believe the character assasination being conducted is malicious in nature and distorts what really happened at the summerwind ranch. The caretaker of the Summerwind Ranch allegedly made terroristic threats of violence and became very hostile after Dean went to talk to him about equestrian trespass on his land originating from the Summerwind ranch. Private property owners have a reasonable expectation that others should respect their lands they have purchased. Cutting fences and trespassing is disrespectful and illegal. In hindsight, maybe Dean should have gone straight to the Sherrif and not make an attempt to work things out with his neighbor to the north.

The "snarling dog" was on a leash and only became agitated when the caretaker of the Summerwind Ranch became verbaly hostile. It does not seem in character with dogs to be territorial and protective out of thier own environment unless there is a precieved threat from another person or animal. Katrina has left out some important details here and prehaps she was not aware of the whole story. I believe if Dean went to Summerwind with a weapon brandished in a hostile mannor as claimed by Katrina, the outcome of the incedent would have been different.

Over the years Dean has opened his door to many in need of a place to live and asked very little in return. His kind and caring spirit has provided refuge for the wildlife in the area by creating a no hunting zone on his property. The land he owns is very unique in nature and needs protection from the OHV rampage we are experiencing out here in Juniper Flats. He does allow respectful people to hike on his land but they need to ask him first. It is not public land. Sounds pretty reasonable to me. Yes, Dean Greenwalt is my friend and I am proud to say so.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gail Fry & Jennifer Foster_Character Assasins

mojavegreen 4048February 20, 2005 08:09AM

Re:Bully of Barstow = Bully of Bowen ranch

jobe 1115February 20, 2005 08:57AM

Re:Bully of Barstow = Bully of Bowen ranch

mojavegreen 979February 20, 2005 10:05AM

Your target is showing

katrina island 948February 20, 2005 10:26AM

Gail Fry now living at the Bowen Ranchhouse?

mojavegreen 1003February 20, 2005 12:28PM

Jennifer Foster 2381February 20, 2005 03:14PM

mojavegreen 869February 20, 2005 08:07PM

mojavegreen 885February 20, 2005 08:13PM

LaughingBear 863February 20, 2005 08:14PM

LaughingBear 864February 20, 2005 08:35PM

Violence occurring on Public Lands is a Public Issue

katrina island 941February 21, 2005 02:56AM

LaughingBear 1317February 21, 2005 08:16AM

OK Corral Exaggeration

mojavegreen 1529February 21, 2005 08:45PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.