Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (55% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Gail Fry & Jennifer Foster_Character Assasins

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 20, 2005 03:14PM
Dean,

Why dont you get your facts straight? You never answered my question. If you are so miserable owning land up here why dont you sell? Or is BLM not giving you your asking price?

You and yours need to get lives and put all this untethered hatred into something positive. Again how was it you qualified for Range Improvements?

Never, never do you answer a question. You only come back with more miserable hatred of people. Excuse all of us for not getting off your planet okay???

Everyone is always attacking you and yours. It seems you do a hell of a good job on everyone that disaggrees with you. I have had 2 posts and in both you have spewed your hatred at me. You are the one that told my husband and I your hatred of OHV and Horsemen but maybe you have forgotten since there is so much for your to remember.

I did not attack David but he is in great need of being able to identify between equine tracks. Were they horse tracks, mule track, burro tracks or just what kind of tracks were they? Maybe they were unshod horses and then you know who rides unshod horses dont you? Native Americans so are you including them in your lumping of horsemen? After all you continue to use their culture in closing places up. There is a difference ya all know?????

And by the way the OK Corrall Issue is well known by all horsemen. Why dont you just get the Police Report that was made. The Sherriff that came out was from Lucerne. You want other people to do all your work for you. If it involves you then you should find out what that report states.

Anytime there is violence from anyone on Public Lands then it is everyone's buisness to know. Like I said and be sure to Quote me right in your next Post "It is Public Land " not Dean's Land, not Bowen Ranch Land, not Davids Land. Just be happy that you were so quick to getting your fencing free paid at our cost and not yours. Believe me I will be watching closely so
that is not so easy for you to do again. The Wing Fence does not belong to you and infact if your FENCING is sitting on Public Land I will do my best to get it removed. It can be used in other areas. You can fence you own damn land.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gail Fry & Jennifer Foster_Character Assasins

mojavegreen 4048February 20, 2005 08:09AM

Re:Bully of Barstow = Bully of Bowen ranch

jobe 1115February 20, 2005 08:57AM

Re:Bully of Barstow = Bully of Bowen ranch

mojavegreen 979February 20, 2005 10:05AM

Your target is showing

katrina island 948February 20, 2005 10:26AM

Gail Fry now living at the Bowen Ranchhouse?

mojavegreen 1003February 20, 2005 12:28PM

Jennifer Foster 2380February 20, 2005 03:14PM

mojavegreen 869February 20, 2005 08:07PM

mojavegreen 885February 20, 2005 08:13PM

LaughingBear 863February 20, 2005 08:14PM

LaughingBear 864February 20, 2005 08:35PM

Violence occurring on Public Lands is a Public Issue

katrina island 941February 21, 2005 02:56AM

LaughingBear 1317February 21, 2005 08:16AM

OK Corral Exaggeration

mojavegreen 1529February 21, 2005 08:45PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.