Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (80% of Full)

Advanced

Deep Creek Volunteers - Saturday 10/26 meeting

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 15, 2002 07:28PM
In view of the current USFS closure in the "Deep Creek Hot Springs CLOSED" thread there were some suggestions as to alternative places to meet. They were:

Public Park in Apple Valley
Clothing Optional Club
San Onofre Beach
Silverwood Lake Recreation Area (access cost $3)
Mojave River Forks Campground

I vote for the Silverwood Lake Recreation Area. I know that Laughing Bear indicated that he will be away at the end of the month so he won't be able to make it. However, I would like those of you that intend to attend to vote on your preference so we can start narrowing down the place and get directions and an agenda out to all.

I would also like to mention that our current membership is up to six although I know that several of you that have participated in past meetings have not sent in a request to join yet. If you have not done so and wish to become part of our group please send and email to deepcreekvolunteers@hotmail.com. You can also register by mail by sending a request to Deep Creek Volunteers, P.O. Box 5988, Orange CA 92863-5988. You must include your full name, address and/or email address, the name under which you post on this Forum if you do so, and clearly indicate you would like to be part of our group.

Please note that our meetings are open to all so you can vote on the location of this meeting even if you have not yet sent an email to the above address to register. All I ask is that if you vote you plan on attending. Thanks.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Deep Creek Volunteers - Saturday 10/26 meeting

Ron 1074October 15, 2002 07:28PM

Re: Deep Creek Volunteers - Saturday 10/26 meeting

Sycamore Laughing 502October 15, 2002 08:25PM

Laughing Bear 584October 17, 2002 09:25PM

Ron 961October 19, 2002 10:33AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login