Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (87% of Full)

Advanced

Kary is still a victim of the Bowen Ranch gang

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 22, 2002 04:23PM
I have to say that I have been sickened by the comments made on the forum of late by certain individuals who have developed into an extension of the Bowen Ranch gang on the Internet. The members of the Bowen Ranch gang have become desperate to discredit DCHS, Inc. because of the website.

This website will remain on the Internet until the threat to the public is dealt with appropriately. The public needs to be warned about the violence that is being done by the individuals at the Bowen Ranch. The Bowen Ranch is a criminal enterprise by virtue of collecting tolls through extortion. If you do not pay the toll something may happen to you or your vehicle. This is extortion. Mike Castro and David Boyer were involved in two attempted murders over at El Mirage Lake. Corrupt members of law enforcement covered up this violent crime. This is a message to the public that these individuals can get away with violent crime.

You will notice that the Bowen Ranch internet gang utilizes unsubstantiated wild and horrible allegations in order to attempt to discredit DCHS, Inc. We have asked them repeatedly to provide evidence and to present their side in a logical manner. The gang members have yet to present any evidence or logical arguments. In addition, notice the use of fake names to support their positions. Who are these people, skeptical, Don, Dark Star, nonechester? They are used to make violent threats in support of these wild unsubstantiated allegations while hiding behind fake personas.
Kary or shall I call you Frankie is a very sad case. I sincerely hope that your life will improve while in Arizona and attending school. I consider you to be a true victim of your upbringing and then sexual exploitation at a young age by the Bowen Ranch gang. I did hear about you years ago from several local individuals, however, I never did meet you. The story was that you were a very young woman who was being passed around the Bowen Ranch gang for their sexual pleasure. I believe that Mike Castro and even Mike Degoia knew about these inappropriate sexual relationships.

It is very sad that the Bowen Ranch gang abused you in this fashion. I sincerely hope that you have a thorough physical examination to make sure that there was no permanent damage. I personally know David Boyer and have knowledge of his many sexual partners and complete disregard for any moral values. Since you were younger than 18 at the time, any adult Bowen Ranch gang members who had sex with you at the time should have been charged with statutory rape.

I heard from Jobe during that time about you. Jobe expressed concern because of your young age and intimate sexual exposure to David Boyer. Jobe stated that he believed David Boyer was the number one candidate for AIDS because of his well-known sexual promiscuity. Jobe values his life too much to have even thought about exposing himself to you sexually. That is why I believe that Jobe had no such thoughts about you.

Kary AKA Frankie it is ridiculous to base a crime on your perception of another's thoughts. Are you a mind reader? Just the fact that Jobe did nothing physical to you is evidence that he had no criminal intentions.

Then the "Bowen Ranch Internet gang" used these thoughts that you allege to further convict Jobe. The Bowen Ranch Internet gang has acted as Judge, Jury and executioner by shooting out Jobe's windows and on the Internet has resulted in serious threats to Jobe's life. Sycamore Laughing went so far as to say that this is why Jobe's windows were shot out and then inappropriately labeled Jobe as a pedophile. If there were actual real evidence, I would hope that the witnesses would have gone to the appropriate authorities. No one has taken this appropriate step. Why? Is it because the individuals in the Bowen Ranch gang would instead spread false rumors to protect their own culpability?

The Dictionary defines a pedophilia as "sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object". I personally know that Jobe prefers adult women. I have observed him pursuing adult women for the purpose of dating.

These statements have endangered Jobe's life and Jobe is a strong witness to many criminal activities at the Bowen Ranch. Bowen Ranch gang members have motivation to cause harm to Jobe.

Just like the allegations that I have made about Mike Castro and other Bowen Ranch gang members, these alleged crimes should be tried in court. DCHS, Inc. is making every effort to have Mike Castro and the other Bowen Ranch gang members be tried in a court of law for their multiple violent crimes.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kary is still a victim of the Bowen Ranch gang

katrina island 2323September 22, 2002 04:23PM

Re: Kary is still a victim of the Bowen Ranch gang

Laughing Bear 855September 22, 2002 09:37PM

Sycamore Laughing 827September 25, 2002 08:13PM

Sycamore Laughing 849September 26, 2002 09:51AM

Re: Court of Public Opinion

Naked Man 789September 26, 2002 02:20PM

Re: Court of Public Opinion

Naked Man 739September 26, 2002 02:29PM

DCR 775September 26, 2002 07:02PM

Naked Man 744September 26, 2002 09:23PM

DCR 742September 26, 2002 09:45PM

mp 742September 27, 2002 10:40PM

Laughing Bear 824September 27, 2002 07:14AM

Ron 805September 27, 2002 10:36AM

katrina island 799September 28, 2002 12:36AM

Paul P. 772September 28, 2002 09:39AM

kary 769September 30, 2002 12:07PM

DCR 822October 01, 2002 08:17AM

don 752October 02, 2002 01:27PM

Wizard 748October 02, 2002 08:30PM

Wizard 833October 02, 2002 09:15PM

Wizard 713October 02, 2002 09:55PM

DCR 750October 03, 2002 07:09AM

Wizard 1358October 03, 2002 09:15AM

Incredulous 799October 07, 2002 08:47AM

katrina island 860October 08, 2002 07:36PM

Laughing Bear 1253October 08, 2002 09:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login