Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: Is anyone here anymore?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 18, 2001 09:32PM
Last year around this time we were taking jabs at Jennifer and we went round and round for quite a time. She/He finally broke down into mutiple personalities and the last we heard He/She was back in Florida entertaining folks with Him/Her questionable traveling circus. Of course if youv'e been following this forum for 2 years you remember all of this. You may also remember that on the 1st day of this year I was transformed from OZ to the Wizard with the aid of some large quantities of champagne. The Doggie Chronicles brought smiles and happy thoughts to all the forum visitors :-) The wackos have been active on the forum all year, what would we have done without them :-) Do any of you remember Mojo. Who was that guy anyway. Well in the end its been an interesting and wacky time here on the forum. Maybe wev'e said all there is to say or perhaps its all been a Grand Illusion and all the characters here were created by Rick for his amusement like that radio show by Paul Henry. Nah, I know Rick wouldn't want to take credit for that. Where are the Wacko's when you need em, I fear that were runnin out of material. I will continue to give hotsprings reports if for nothing else, to hone my typing and speling scills :-) I didn't give a report from my last trip to the springs on December 8th. I always enjoy talking to folks down there and on that trip while sitting in the Womb with some friends I asked the guy next to me what he did for a living and he said that he makes sex toys for a living. We all looked at eachother and laughed in disbeleif and then he went on to tell us all about his business. He told us his higher end toys ( big toys ) go for close to $4,000 bucks! Without going into all the details I must say it was one of the more unusual conversations I have ever had at the springs. He said you can find his toys at spindoll.com. Just goes to show ya that from A to Z it can be found at OZ. I've been watching the weather waiting for a good winter snow storm. Nothin like a hike and a soak with big flakes of snow fallin :-) Not much rain this year yet so the rock crossings have been above the stream. First good rain and it will be wading time or the Bradford Ridge trail from the south. The Arizona pool was just about even with the stream last two times I was down so it will be under the stream after the next storm too. When I hiked out on the 8th I gave a couple my flashlight since they came without one and they got off the Bowen Trail on thier way out. I saw them going through the hills west of the Bowen trail. I got close enough to them to yell and told them how they could get to where my car was. It was a cold night down in the low 30's and they were quite happy when I gave them a ride back to the Bowen Ranch. Well I've got the itch for another adventure so I'll be headed down to that land of warm water and fun real soon :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Is anyone here anymore?

netsurfer 1619December 18, 2001 06:28PM

Wizard 775December 18, 2001 09:32PM

katrina 813December 19, 2001 02:16AM

Wizard 789December 19, 2001 08:45AM

netsurfer 890December 19, 2001 06:31PM

Paul P. 891December 19, 2001 10:53PM

claudia 745December 27, 2001 09:50AM

katrina 800December 27, 2001 11:26AM

DPierrotLeFou 1269December 27, 2001 08:51PM

Wizard 784December 20, 2001 09:11AM

katrina 705December 21, 2001 04:44PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login