Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Me

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 18, 2002 10:30AM
Katriena & jobe:

you say if any body has proof about jobe to take it to court, well I'm not realy shure but I was approched by him and I thought I was going to be molested, but I got away from him and stayed close to my friends. that was 5 years ago.
I can't say for shure that he was going to molest me but I was scared. and if it went to court there would be no proof but If my dad would have seen him he would have had an accident, a real bad one.
Well I'm not comming back to Ca. I'm going to stay here in Az. and go to school here insted.
To see who I am go to yahoo mail and put in my Email address and my pass word bangbang click on my pictures and you can see Me when I was 12 and last year before my 17 bithday.
Yes I do think what I'm saying is serious I would not post my picture if I diden't I would like to see him stay away from the springs for ever and maybe move far far away.
As for Me like I said I'm not comming back there.So Katrena and jobr or whoever you are I still say get your crap off the web and go @!#$ your self,I'm going to stay here and go to the springs here, their a lot better.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Me

kary 1065September 18, 2002 10:30AM

Re: Me

Laughing Bear 548September 19, 2002 10:10PM

Nonechester 616September 19, 2002 10:23PM

Sycamore Laughing 881September 20, 2002 08:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login