Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (78% of Full)

Advanced

LAUGHING BEAR BLAMES THE MESSENGER

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 05, 2002 11:51PM
The person who is committing the violence creates the bad energy. The public should be warned about the violence for their own protection. I really do have the evidence and the witnesses and really want to get this into court, criminal court. In addition, there is the court of public opinion. I agree that the longer this violence goes on without an appropriate response by law enforcement and the district attorney through criminal proceedings, the more negative impact the violence will have on the deep creek area.

There are other actions taking place behind the scene. Jobe went to the area, used a metal detector and found the bullet that went through his vehicle window and the bullet has been turned into the sheriff's department. The back of the bullet where the rifling marks would be located was not damaged from the impact (has anyone noticed a new barrel on Mike's gun lately?). The bullet appears to be the size of a 9-millimeter, which is the type of gun that Mike Castro always carries with him when he is patrolling the public lands.

County Supervisor Representative Bob Smith, BLM Interim Regional Manager Linda Hansen and one other person personally went to the Bowen Ranch and drove the public access routes. While driving down JF3 and JF4, they stopped on the road and would not continue any further because the road was too rough for the vehicle. They were afraid to continue any further to the lower parking lot. I know that there have been additional meetings between the county supervisor's office and the BLM have been occurring about these issues relating to access and Mike Castro. There is a lot of pressure on Mike Castro right now.

DCHS, Inc. has to anticipate that upon initiating an eviction action against Mike Castro, et al that there will be an opposing reaction. We believe at the minimum some type of court action. Therefore, we have to be in a position to defend our interests. DCHS, Inc. has been quoted legal fees in the $30,000 range. We have yet to find an attorney who would take the case on contingency or pro bono. We are proceeding towards being in a secure position to evict Mike Castro, et al. I believe the sellers felt the interest was only worth $1,500 due to the problem occupants.

The issue about Jobe's burned bus is Jobe's responsibility. I am under the impression that Jobe had some arrangement with another resident in the Village to clean up the burned remains for its salvage value. Remember this was a very sad disaster, the residents were left with a mess and received little assistance from FEMA or any other agency. Remember this was Jobe's home and all of his possessions were burned in the fire. Maybe Jobe could use some help in getting it removed.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

LAUGHING BEAR BLAMES THE MESSENGER

katrina island 1033September 05, 2002 11:51PM

Re: LAUGHING BEAR BLAMES THE MESSENGER

Paul P. 562September 07, 2002 09:25AM

katrina island 580September 07, 2002 05:04PM

Sycamore Laughing 600September 07, 2002 06:41PM

How does Sycamore Laughing know about bullets in area?

katrina island 646September 09, 2002 02:42PM

Re: How does Sycamore Laughing know about bullets in area?

Naked Man 598September 09, 2002 06:27PM

Re: How does Sycamore Laughing know about bullets in area?

katrina island 1047September 10, 2002 12:11AM

Arizona Mike 608September 09, 2002 07:55PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login