Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

NAKED MAN: THE BOWEN RANCH HOUSE IS A LANDMARK

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 05, 2002 11:49PM
You can measure from the Bowen Ranch Buildings to determine the boundaries. The main parking lot is over 600 feet west of the Bowen Ranch Buildings. Just look at the satellite photograph and look at how far left the parking lot is from the Bowen Ranch Buildings. The boundary line is about 400 feet to the west. The top of the satellite picture is north and the bottom is south. Therefore, to the left of the buildings is west toward the land owned by Rancho Las Flores. Why hasn't Mike Castro shown you where the boundary line actually is? After all you are "Naked Man", Mike Castro's friend and supporter.

There is a difference between inappropriate behavior and criminal activity. It is one thing to say that Jobe acts inappropriately and it is another thing to say that he is acting criminally. If you or anyone else has personally observed any crimes being committed against children at the springs by anyone, whoever saw the crime should report it to the parents and the appropriate authorities. These acts permanently damage the child and the criminal would most likely harm other children.

I have not seen Jobe act inappropriately or criminally around children. When I used to go to the springs, I would occasionally run into Jobe down there. Remember Jobe stayed over at the Bowen Ranch. Jobe has two grown sons of his own. Jobe has told me that he loves kids and really missed his kids when he moved to California. I have not been to the springs very much in the past three years and it has been during this past three years that I have spent more time with Jobe. However, the time that I have spent with Jobe recently has not been in the presence of children.

Naked Man you are not correct about how filing a complaint works. The person usually reports to a member of law enforcement, policeman or sheriff, the law enforcement agency conducts an investigation. If there is sufficient evidence in their opinion, they forward the investigation to the District Attorney's Office. The District Attorney's office then determines whether or not they think the case is strong enough to convince a jury. If the DA decides that there is a sufficient case, then a criminal complaint is filed with a magistrate judge for the filing of criminal charges.

Mike Castro made a false complaint about Jobe during the Willow Fire closure reporting that Jobe was intending on violating the closure by going to the hotsprings. Jobe was actually arrested at Oak Springs Ranch, in the opposite direction of the hotsprings. This false complaint by Mike Castro initiated a dragnet for Jobe, which included a sheriff's helicopter. The sheriff's helicopter lost a motor over the Oak Springs Ranch, which caused a stampede and endangered numerous lives. In addition, the incident almost caused an accident on the road with a truck and horse trailer struggled to stop before plowing into Jobe and the BLM Rangers.

It is because of these criminal charges that I personally reviewed Jobe's law enforcement records and can affirmatively state that there are no prior criminal convictions on Jobe's record. The criminal charge was dismissed before trial due to misconduct on the part of the arresting officers.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

NAKED MAN: THE BOWEN RANCH HOUSE IS A LANDMARK

katrina island 1201September 05, 2002 11:49PM

Re: NAKED MAN: THE BOWEN RANCH HOUSE IS A LANDMARK

Naked Man 571September 06, 2002 07:18PM

Re: NAKED MAN: THE BOWEN RANCH HOUSE IS A LANDMARK

TikiBeachClub 960September 09, 2002 02:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login