Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (80% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Kevin take responsibility

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 12, 2005 10:18AM
Tanya,
I will never forget getting on the plane to Alaska and seeing Jerry Garcia's picture on the front page. Who cares what year that was, there never will be another one like that. I shed tears for Jerry. In August of that year I went on a company fishing trip. Afterwards, desireing to get some alone time. I hailed a taxi, in Homer, Alaska. The driver asked where to. I said I wanted to go to Jerry's daughters house. She had a house nearby. Upon arrival there was a large group of dead heads holding a vigal outside.
On the plane ride back there was a picture in the paper of the vigal. I wondered witch little head in that picture was mine. How is that for a time line?
On top of all that, on the fishing trip was a 600$ jackpot for who ever caught the most fish. I won it with out even knowing or trying. Very exciting times. So I fedXed all those fish home, more evidence. Or no, actually I think there was a 2-300 pound limit on shipping fish.
Jobe's bible lesson for today:
John 8:42
Jesus said to them,"If God were your father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of myself, but He sent Me.
Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speakes from his own resourses, for he is a liar and the father of it.
But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth,why do you not believe Me? He who is of God hears God's words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God."
So I take Kevins no to mean; 1- no apoligy. 2- no responsibility.
It is nice to see who wears the pants in the house ;~)
Thank you again, Rick for allowing me to express my self.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

rick take some responsibility

toast 1122February 11, 2005 07:37PM

Re: rick take some responsibility

Rick 701February 11, 2005 10:11PM

Re: rick take some responsibility

toast 673February 12, 2005 08:26AM

Kevin take responsibility

jobe 710February 12, 2005 12:17AM

jobe 711February 12, 2005 08:41AM

toast 723February 12, 2005 08:53AM

jobe 690February 12, 2005 10:18AM

Rick 1173February 12, 2005 12:08PM

Re: Are you kind?

LaughingBear 667February 12, 2005 10:55AM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.