Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Soakin th Sierras

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 23, 2002 05:14PM
What a great trip it was!Watching the sunrise over the wall of the sierras while soaking in the early morning quiet is a little piece of heaven.We also discovered an old camp and found about 20 arrowheads just laying on top of the ground.It was truly an amazing trip.
I did get to connect with other soakers and heard some mixed reports on Deep Creek.One woman relayed a horrible experience involving a group of neo-nazis from Victorville.Others asked about the stuff on this website.The reality of the situation is that we all have common ground here as soakers and all of this bickering gives deep creek a bad name.So be it if this is what you all want.There is a big community of soakers worldwide who love to hang out in the hot water and mud.I have met so many good people soaking!So,whats the problem here in this space?
I want to thank those of you who directed us to new springs.Shepards was serene and were sorry to report that th crab cooker tub isnt filling at this time.We didnt get to Buckeye due to an amazing shortcut from Bodie to Bridgeport via the old Ghost town site of Masonic.Nobody living there now but a bear!Found where it lays around in the remains of an old shack!We saw only one other person all day!A biologist who was tracking sage hens.
Anyway,I am happy to report that the road grader dude is alive and well.A few less bumps for all of us this weekend.Happy soaking everyone!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Soakin th Sierras

Laughing Bear 917August 23, 2002 05:14PM

Re: Soakin th Sierras

Wizard 505August 23, 2002 10:35PM

EastBay 501August 26, 2002 11:07AM

Laughing Bear 528August 27, 2002 02:03PM

EastBay 548September 04, 2002 11:19AM

Buckeye Bill 1037September 04, 2002 07:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login