Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (99% of Full)

Advanced

cleaning up the trash

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

August 17, 2002 01:36PM
you all say that your group is for cleaning up the trash at the springs, ? Well, Being part of the problem, I and my friends have been cleaning up after us. Not alwaes but for the most part , and no fires! But there is more trash here that needs cleaning up, Please clean up the trash on the site.
sSeeing that you are haveing such a hart time getting together it looks like it is just like Paul said, it is an indidvual effort by each of us. Just like I'm doing with my friends.
after all if a group of people came over to you giveing you flyers that are pages long and telling you all these rules you would tell them to take a hike. and no body will comeover to us at night we stay apart. so after it is up to us the problem to fix this mess your group is makeing,
wIZARD. ( I can see your stupid post back saying, "Now the problem is the Cure"winking smiley Go out walk up and down the creek talk to people dont be an allknowing but head, be a real person. GO OUT OF YOUR WAY Talk nice to people. And lose those stupid sun glasses- the song said "CHEEP" not stupid.
I'm back in Riverside beacuse my grand'ma had a stroke and she wants to go back home to Arizone to die, She said it just like that. so I won't be there the 24th. I'll be in Az. we leave tonight :-(
Sycamore Laughing:
Ihave liked your post they feel like there is truth in your words that come from the Hart I'm sory that I won't beable to get to know you. My mom is out side honking the horn so by we leave at 3:00 pm.
By every one! Love each other except joe.

Katrina it still gos get your trash off the site. (remember free speach)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

cleaning up the trash

Kary 1271August 17, 2002 01:36PM

Re: cleaning up the trash

Wizard 613August 17, 2002 11:45PM

Sycamore Laughing 586August 18, 2002 06:59AM

DCR 593August 18, 2002 11:51AM

Wizard 640August 18, 2002 08:15PM

don 619August 19, 2002 12:10PM

Wizard 602August 19, 2002 07:55PM

don 634August 20, 2002 02:27PM

Wizard 1105August 20, 2002 08:12PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login