Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Brainless Fool

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 27, 2002 10:53PM
Arizona Mike, After returning home from a nice day at the springs I checked out the forum to find you had one of your tantrums again. Yes, the title of my post says it all about you. You remind me of a 1st grader having a fit. What you see folks in Mikes multiple post about me having my pants down is just a small example of how this man can get. I've learned that well in recent years. I was talking to DCR today and she asked me why I put up with this person AZ and his antics and I think the time has really come to be done with this small minded, inconsiderate little man. Mike, you are one mixed up dude and anyone that spends enough time around you will figure that out. You are so far out there that there is no sense in even trying to reason with you anymore. Folks, Mike sent me an e-mail yesterday and said he doesn't want to be involved in our group efforts anymore. Well, I for one, count that as a blessing, no matter if the group forms or not. Mike the rest of the good folks here, that actually have a brain, will see you for what you are. By the way, the springs were fine today with blue skys and very comfortable temperatures. I had real nice converstion with DCR and her husband and the Munchkins had a great time swimming as usual. There were quite a few people down there boosted by the Tortise bus group until early afternoon. On our hike out at sunset I noticed that the Manzanita and Chokeberrys along the Bowen Trail are dying in large numbers which I'm sure is due to the lack of rain. Check it out next time your down to DCHS. You can tell all the vegetation is really stressed. I've seen trees along the creek dying like I've never seen them before. Nothin we can do about that. Anyway it was a real nice day down at OZ today :-) Sleep tight, little AZ Mike :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Brainless Fool

Wizard 1119July 27, 2002 10:53PM

Re: Brainless Fool

Arizona Mike 587July 28, 2002 09:43PM

Re: Brainless Fool

DCR 999July 29, 2002 10:48AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login