Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (97% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Jobe Confesses

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 11, 2005 10:05AM
I would not want, and would never allow my children to watch anyone having sex. If consenting adults want to do this they can find places away from the springs. If you explain this people generally understand. Chasing a man with a gun is not appropriate, also the man whose life you threatened was not involved in the act you claim to have seen, the mans friend said he had been making out with another guy by the shower .So you attacked the wrong man but at least he was a homo, god must be so proud of you ! (though I thought that retribution belonged to God) .If it had been two girls would you have attacked and threatened them? Would you wolf whistle and watch and then report another of your juvenille sex fantasy posts ? Maybe tell us about their panties . I know Van says it's just you being a single guy, but it does seem, what's the word ? Oh! HYPOCRITiCAL. Perhaps PSYCHOTIC and ILLEGAL apply.
When you ask about my " so called friend " going to the springs looking for trouble do you think he took his child to lure you? Would that make it alright? Many people take their kids to the springs. Are they all trying to trap you ?
I have never called CPS on you, or anyone else, so whoever called about your last misunderstanding must have had their own reasons, or evidence . Now you wish to call CPS on me, so be it. What will your report say, and which name will you use ?
I have never shot your truck or met your son , though it seems guns and denial run in the family .As I have told you before I do not wish to speak to you or have you near my family , but if he asked me about you I would tell him the same thing I have told you to your face and on on this website. Because I have the right to free speech, but as was pointed out on this website, threats of violence are illegal and will not be tolerated .Rick, am I mistaken, or does Rodney threaten me and my familys lives in his last post ? " SO YOU SEE KEVIN YOU ARE IN GRAVELY ENDANGERING MY FAMILY AND YOURS ". I will be interested in what you think is an appropriate action from you.
It is hard to figure out how dangerous Joe is. It's more of a job for the sheriff, a psychiatrist or an FBI profiler , which ever becomes necessary first ,but as he says, and proves, he sure does have enough rope.

p.s. Thank you Mike, I always assume that they are pulling the strings anyway. Though they seem to be losing their grip on their puppet.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jobe Confesses

jobe 983February 10, 2005 12:29PM

toast 653February 11, 2005 04:32AM

jobe 664February 11, 2005 06:49AM

toast 709February 11, 2005 10:05AM

jobe 1135February 11, 2005 12:23PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.