Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (87% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Jobe Confesses

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 11, 2005 06:49AM
Misunderstanding seems to be a permanent personality trait for you, Kevin.
Those little girls are little productive women now. Why should I allow you to victimize them further than you already have, with your pointless venom?
It is my duty to protect them from anyone who is unreasonable. What good would come from putting them in a den of vipers?
My conscience is clear. God Knows all of my sins and short comings. The blood of Christ is an awsome cleaner. He will clean your sins too. But you have to want to be clean. Not clean as in soaking at the spings clean, but much cleaner than that.
I have some Questions for you:
(1) Who was the person at the ranch that told my oldest son that I was a pervert? He came home one day and asked if he could use one of my guns. I asked him why? He said some people at the ranch were saying these things and he wanted to go and fix them. So you see Kevin, you are in gravely endangering my family and yours.
(2) Did you shoot out or have anything to do with the shooting out of my Ford Explorer windows?
(3) Did your so called friend go to the springs looking for trouble? As is a common tactic of snakes.
(4) Is it Ok for your little girls to watch the homosexuals at the spring have sex?
Expect a visit from family protective services soon.
With love Joe
PS I have plenty of rope thank you.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jobe Confesses

jobe 981February 10, 2005 12:29PM

toast 653February 11, 2005 04:32AM

jobe 663February 11, 2005 06:49AM

toast 709February 11, 2005 10:05AM

jobe 1133February 11, 2005 12:23PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.