Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (75% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Toast

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 10, 2005 04:43AM
Mohavegreen,
I awoke this morning, realizing that I did not answer where that is in the bible. Luke6:27-36 That is for those can who hear, if you read there you will know why I skipped a little. You can and should read the whole chapter.

Kevin,
After sleeping on your statements I realize to what you are refering. Your referal to me objectifying women is out of context.
The panties that you refer to was mentioned because, that was what I saw. Dejoya said there was no nudity at the T-6 crossing. When I went there to observe the changes he was telling me about. I observed 2 nude women. The completely nude women there waved at me as I wolf wistled at them. It was ment as a compliment to their beauty. And I find naked women very much apealling. But as to what you suggest, I have not nor would never do anything unacceptable to a naked woman in the forest as you suggest. So stop trying to con people or yourself about nothing. But go ahead and keep thowing those rocks mister glass house man.
Also, Rodney Joseph Baucum is my name given me at birth. Why so many names? Perhaps to keep everyone from getting so confused. Jobe is my name here, because I was advised to not use my real name. Jobe is close to joe B. got it. Jobe is the name on my welding hood at work. Why? Because I was falsely accussed of stealing some ones welding hood at work. There were 3 other Joe's there. I had engraved J O E on my hood years earlier, and this guy said my hood was his??? His name was Joe also.
So, when this issue was resolved my boss put a B between the O & E. Making J O B E. I have nothing to hide, Kevin. But I have been falsely accussed many times just like the Job in the bible. Perhaps you should read the book of Job to see what I mean.
I do not intend to judge you, but toast is a good name for those who falsely accuse. Daniel 12:2&3
Read God's word and have a good day !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Toast

Rick 1080February 09, 2005 07:36PM

Wizard 876February 09, 2005 07:51PM

mojavegreen 680February 10, 2005 07:11PM

jobe 684February 09, 2005 08:24PM

jobe 891February 10, 2005 04:43AM

Arizona Mike 703February 10, 2005 10:09AM

toast 884February 10, 2005 09:49PM

jobe 769February 10, 2005 11:36PM

Rick 713February 11, 2005 01:50PM

toast 740February 11, 2005 04:30PM

Rick 1221February 11, 2005 10:08PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.