Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (83% of Full)

Advanced

village rebirth

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 11, 2002 09:29PM
250 junk cars!Where the @!#$ did they all come from!I remember the valley when there were none and bought land there.It was really fun in the early years.I left in 1987 during the water war to travell with the Grateful Dead.I rented my place to a friend who let all sorts of people hide out there until 1994 when I evicted everyone.I returned in 1999 when I got cited by code nazis along with everyone else.There were 2 1954 buicks and an old metro van on my land with a singlewide trailer.The county threw the book at me and threatened to put leins on my land if i did not remove it all.So,I gave it all away and did a dump run.Then....the fire.It burnt all the trees
Here i am today trying to do some healing in this area.10 acres of burnt land that is slowly healing.Some of my neighbors really stirred up some @!#$ and thats a real bummer.Now,if the few people who havent cleaned up their crap would do so maybe everyone else would be left alone to live in peace.I love the Hot Springs and its a sacred place.I go early and leave when the sun hits the hill.Hiking in by earlymorinig starlight is an experience
that purifies the soul.
Today,we have a chance to change.Its time for all of us who care to work together and stop throwing stones at each other.Everyone here shares a common ground and I think its special to us all otherwise we wouldnt visit this site.
Whats new?Water guzzlers for the thirsty critters and 46 trees so far.There are no pot plants or junk cars on my land.A new day and a new light in this space!The drum is the heartbeat of the earth.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

village rebirth

earthhealing1 1067June 11, 2002 09:29PM

Re: village rebirth

Arizona Mike 623June 12, 2002 09:10PM

Nevada Smith 582June 12, 2002 11:59PM

Arizona Mike 664June 13, 2002 09:41AM

Viejo Bill 1038June 13, 2002 12:31PM

Nevada Naturist 564June 12, 2002 09:38PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login