Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (76% of Full)

Advanced

Welcome, Tanya

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 09, 2002 08:00AM
Tanya,

I thank you for posting here earlier this week. Subjects of all sorts have been chewed on by the dogs, old dogs and puppies of the Deep Creek Hot Springs Phorum. Sometimes we haggle and bicker over the behavior of Mike Castro, and other times we bitch about pooches in the pools. After the disputed outcome on the last presidential election we bickered and boxed about hanging chads and presidential IQs. Wizard started here with posts that convinced many that he desperately needed detox or electro-shock therapy. It was all an act. Since then, the Wiz has become an articulate advocate for preserving (and conserving) the Hot Springs.

Please be a part of this "phorum" and also of our almost-here conservancy group. We need the imput of all people who love the Deep Creek area and want to protect it for people AND toads, not just one or the other.

Your purchase of nearby land reminds me of Mrs. Bowen's book about her family's move to the Deep Creek area in the 1920's and after. Have you read it? Email me privately if you want a copy. It's a very good read.

One of my email addresses is celtfire45@yahoo.com.

Cheers,

Viejo Bill
Irvine, CA
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Welcome, Tanya

Viejo Bill 1211May 09, 2002 08:00AM

Re: Welcome, Tanya

Wizard 611May 09, 2002 08:09PM

Ron 624May 09, 2002 08:43PM

Tanya Ryan 970May 10, 2002 11:02PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login