Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

Forum Chat Software

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 06, 2002 06:13PM
It just occurred to me that installing some CHAT software on this site may enable us to exchange ideas more readily. I've noticed that many of you visit this site routinely at certain times of the day anyway, so maybe 'chat' is a good alternative to what we're now doing for the purposes of getting a consenus on things.

The webmaster of this site may very well know if it can be done easily or not. It may not be possible without added expense. I don't know for sure.

On the other hand, there are several "instant messaging" programs out there that allow groups of chatters to have private chat sessions, like ICQ, MSN, AOL Instant Messenger, and others. ICQ, for example, allows the user to save the chat transcript and print it at the end of the chat session. The advantages are obvious.

I have access to a professional webmaster at my place of work and he can answer just about any question if needed.

Comments?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Forum Chat Software

Naked Man 1098May 06, 2002 06:13PM

Re: Forum Chat Software

DCR 631May 06, 2002 07:26PM

Ron 599May 06, 2002 08:41PM

Wizard 638May 06, 2002 09:10PM

Rick 1094May 07, 2002 12:38AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login