Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (99% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Happy BD

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 31, 2005 09:19PM
Thank you very much for the Birthday wishes DCR :-) Yes, I am one year older, but just how old, we best keep that a secret :-) Enjoyed my B-Day greatly doing a hike with a friend in the hills behind our home this morning, then later I did a hike down to Deep Creek to see how the flooding affected some other parts of the creek that I enjoy, not too far from DCHS. In one tight part of the canyon where there are some nice pools and lots of granite I estimated from driftwood and scour marks that the flood level had reached around 40 feet above the normal level of the creek pools there. It would have been just awesome to see what it looked like when that amount of water went raging down the canyon at that spot, at the height of the flood. Yesterday ( Sunday ) my good friend Mr Perlstien and I hiked back down to DCHS and set up the Deep Creek Tube Ferry once again. About 15 people ended up crossing on the River Rat to a great soak. The level of the Lagoon went down from Saturday's level about 8 inches. I really enjoyed visiting with everyone at our home after the Saturday meeting, nice way to end the day. Good to see you and Dan down there at the springs again and hopefully we will find, as you suggested, that the Rash problem will just become a memory now that this big flood has cleaned out the pools. I know I had no rash affects from my soaking in the Womb on Saturday or Sunday. I'm really looking forward to all the sand and clean pools down there this new season :-) Now its time to head for our hot tub, and yes, I will be wearing Birthday Suit :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Happy BD

DCR 1276January 31, 2005 02:15PM

LaughingBear 693January 31, 2005 09:05PM

Wizard 1226January 31, 2005 09:24PM

Wizard 1221January 31, 2005 09:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login