Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (55% of Full)

Advanced

Another great day!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 22, 2002 02:23PM
Hi,

Took a spur of the moment/unplanned most of the day off of work day today and went over to the hot springs for my second trip. Is just keeps getting better and better!!! Got to the ranch parking area around 8:00 and it was a beautiful morning so I real quick changed into shorts and a t-shirt and took off down the trail. Soaked until about 11:00 and then decided if I was going to get to work today at all, I better get going. Had the place entirely to myself the whole time I was there and it is wonderful - I think I fell asleep at one point while just kinda propped up against the side. As I mentioned, this was my second trip and interestingly enough both happened to of fallen on a Friday. I'm going to have to find another day/time to come over so I can meet some of the other folks on this board. I really enjoy the solitude of being there by myself, but it would be great to have someone to talk to as well sometimes. I'm taking off Monday morning to go out of town for few weeks, I'll try and get there on a Saturday afternoon after I get back to meet some of you folks.
Bye!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Another great day!

Ken 1252February 22, 2002 02:23PM

Re: Another great day!

Wizard 573February 23, 2002 08:52AM

Re: Another great day!

Ken 997March 11, 2002 11:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login