Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Advanced

Saturday at the springs.

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 06, 2002 08:05AM
First off I would like to say that meeting DCR and her husband was outstanding! Been to long in the waiting. Its fun to talk to people out here in cyber-land but more fun to actually put a face to the writings behind them. :-)

Amounts of people were small with more comming later on in the day as we were leaving. First time we ever parked at the cut point with the adventure pass. 2 wheel drive and lots of fun getting out, but we did it.

Weather was outstanding, sunny skies, not hot, not cold, JUST RIGHT! Water temps were bitchen and most fun. Creek was a wee bit cold but I did manage go in early in the day only to find these old bones hurting right away from that.

We managed to bring in a couple first-timers with us, they talked about how much fun they had and when they would be able to go back again LOL, we had only planned on staying for a couple hours up there but ended up most of the day, wouldnt change it for anything.

Well I have done enough yapping here. It was a pleasure to see you all out there and hope to see more of you all later on as we venture back that way on short notice again LOL
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Saturday at the springs.

Craig 1368January 06, 2002 08:05AM

Re: Saturday at the springs.

Wizard 960January 06, 2002 10:45AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login