Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (61% of Full)

Advanced

Lines in the Sand

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 03, 2001 10:27PM
I was down at OZ today with the munchkins in tow and things were much as they always have been. Relaxing time spent in warm water and conversations in my naked form with freinds of old and people whom I've never met before. I was, the day before, at a point high above the hotsprings looking down on the canyon and feeling as usual such a connection to this place. Memories of so many good times. Interesting to think that if not for the hot water flowing out of the earth at this spot I would certainly never have come to this particular place or would never have loved it the way I do. I think of how unfortunate it is that there are situations and boundries that create a barrier to some of those that would seek to enjoy this wonderful place as I do. Katrina, Eastbay, Paul, Rick are examples of people who find themselves in a position of reluctance to come to Deep Creek Hotsprings in some form because of issues concerning saftey in the area. Sad that such good people do not feel comfortable enough to come spend special time at the springs. Such a shame that even in a simple place like Deep Creek Hotsprings there are conditions that would cause decent folks like these to stay away. I hope that a day will come when this unfortuate situation will change for the better. Lines in the Sand is a song from a CD called Infinity by Dream Theater. I was listening to this song on my drive back from OZ this evening which brought to mind these " concerns " that cause some to avoid the springs. As I was driving Route 4 and just passing the Bowen Ranch the " Baby Sun " was just clearing the eastern hills. The munchkins were off in dreamland having fallen asleep shortly after I began driving home :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Lines in the Sand

Wizard 1491November 03, 2001 10:27PM

Re: Lines in the Sand

Nate 872November 04, 2001 12:10AM

rchan 798November 07, 2001 09:14PM

Wizard 805November 08, 2001 07:25PM

rchan 705November 22, 2001 01:25PM

Wizard 718November 22, 2001 08:32PM

rchan 735November 24, 2001 10:52PM

Wizard 794November 24, 2001 11:07PM

rchan 1091November 25, 2001 10:02PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login