Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (73% of Full)

Advanced

A Wild and Woolly day at OZ!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 24, 2001 10:55PM
Yep, there was some crazy weather down at them springs today. On our drive to where I parked we hit lots of wind and dust flyin through the air. Amber and I hiked into the springs tryin to beat the storm that was a comin our way. When we left the truck it was spittin rain but it cleared off for the rest of our hike in. Along the way Amber said that the moon was sleeping. I inquired further and she said that when the sun goes down the moon wakes up and when the moon goes down the sun wakes up! She then told me that the sun was tired because it was behind the clouds :-) What a wonderful thing to think like a kid ! When we got down to the springs there were alot of people down there to my suprise. The Asian people from last week had brought more freinds so the pools had alot of activity again. I met one guy named Dave, who I had great conversation with for many hours. At around 2 Pm it began to pour down rain big-time and I was beginning to think that our departure would be quite a wet one since the storm was predicted to come through our area this evening. To our good fortune the weather made a turn for the better at the time we left around 5 PM so we were fortunate enough to have no rain while we dressed ourselves and also during our hike out. As we hiked back to our vehicle reaching the higher hills the wind was again blowing like a big dog. Once we reached my ride I was glad as always that my car was in good shape :-) With all the monsters in those hills you never know :-) On the drive home I listened to some LTE, Infinity " Trial of tears " and recalled another fine adventure to OZ :-) At home now as I write our chimes outside are ringing in the wind. This same sound will help me to sleep in a few minutes, and then, I will dream of that wonderful land down at Deep Creek Hotsprings :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A Wild and Woolly day at OZ!

Wizard 1343November 24, 2001 10:55PM

Re: A Wild and Woolly day at OZ!

TikiBeachClub 650November 25, 2001 05:55PM

Wizard 788November 25, 2001 09:21PM

TikiBeachClub 675November 26, 2001 05:07PM

Wizard 1304November 26, 2001 08:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login