All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 15, 2005 05:49PM
Today, the Friends of Juniper Flats hosted a hike to Cottonwood Springs as our monthly public event for January. Fortunatly, the weather was perfect. I beleive that the dogs just about outnumbered the hikers. The forum's own Sycamore Laughing was once again the leader into the heart of the Juniper Flats Area of Enviornmental Concern. The public was provided free parking at my place as I watched the hikers depart under crystal clear blue skies. Hopefully, Sycamore can update the report with the details later.

Other events planned for this spring are on 3/19-3/20 Juniper Flats Showcase campout where we will join the Sierra Club and hike to a secret special location as part of the activities. This is a car campout. RSVP if you are intrested.

4/9/05 a wildflower hike in Juniper Flats led by the California Native Plant Society and FOJF.

4/16/05 a birdwalk hosted by the FOJF and the Mojave Desert Bird Club

5/8/05 Mothers Day Morning Hike up to the top of Round Mountain hosted by the FOJF. Come and enjoy a good workout topped off with a fantastic view of the Juniper Flats/Deep Creek area.

All events are free and open to all who wish to attend. See you there!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

FOJF public events

LaughingBear 1547January 15, 2005 05:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login