Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (80% of Full)

Advanced

Freedom of Speech

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 31, 2001 09:10AM
Another great song from Liquid Tension Experiment to take into your brain while traveling to and from good times at OZ. I'm startin to sound like a salesman for LTE eh :-) Went up to them thar springs we love yesterday and got into some rain for the first time in a good while. Saw the remains of broken glass at the spot where Eastbay's friends were vandalized, what a shame. On last Saturday when I left the springs I left my hat near the Womb. When I got down to the springs yesterday I found it sitting a few feet away from where I had left it. There were only two people there when I arrived and one of them was a guy named Yoshi who is a japanese cook in the Venic Beach area who was up with his friend. He said they had seen only one other person all day who had hiked up from the Mohave Dam. I left the springs for a while and did some exploring on the PCT upstream and when I returned the sky was getting quite grey and Yoshi and his friend had left. It was now 4 PM and another couple had arrived and were soaking. The skys looked very threatening so I quickly got undressed and into the Womb for a soak. It started raining about 10 minutes later. I had to dress in the rain but it was not to cold since these clouds were coming up from the tropics and warmer climes. It was a nice peaceful hike back up to my car in a light rain in the last light of the day. I always enjoy this time of year at the springs with its quiet conditions and cooler weather which makes the hotpools more inviting, I know I'll be back soon :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Freedom of Speech

Wizard 1436October 31, 2001 09:10AM

Re: Freedom of Speech

Nate 683October 31, 2001 10:02AM

Rick 718October 31, 2001 04:50PM

Wizard 959October 31, 2001 05:04PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login