Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (60% of Full)

Advanced

A friendly obsevation

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 06, 2001 02:12PM
I stopped by this site at the suggestion of a friend who frequents the hot springs. He has been trying to get me to join him on one of his trips. I came across the message board and read the post concerning Gizard et al. And I have a couple of observations to make. Make of them what you wish.
It seems like this thread is meant to serve as some sort of warning to would-be trouble makers. Putting them on notice that you have the means to track them down and bring about reprecussions. I know it can be annoying to have people disrupt your site with idiotic posts. However the methods used Rick and Craig employed to "track down and punish" these "trolls" don't fit with the tolerant attitudes of every nudist I have ever met. Simply remove their posts and ignore them. Tracing their e-mail and having "friends" put them on "special alert" reeks of intolerance and gestopo tatics. Freedom of speech is afforded to everyone now matter how repugnant we may find their words or opinions. By putting so much effort into punishing them you encourage them to find new ways to annoy you.
I used my real e-mail and you use that as you wish if this post angers you and you feel the need to punish me as well. This is America and the right to free speech extends to public message boards. If you implement a registration system you can ensure that only those who tow the party line can post and would relieve you of the problem of disruptive posts.
Just some friendly observations.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A friendly obsevation

thinker 1691October 06, 2001 02:12PM

Re: A friendly obsevation

Thinking outloud 825October 06, 2001 03:13PM

Craig 771October 06, 2001 03:48PM

Wizard 780October 08, 2001 09:09AM

Wizard 872October 08, 2001 09:26AM

Paul P. 778October 08, 2001 11:48PM

Craig 1174October 09, 2001 03:03PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login