Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (60% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Can You Say " Adventure To OZ! "

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 10, 2005 11:03PM
Wizard,
There are no DCHS gods, period. There is but one God.
Exodus 34:14 "(for you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God).
Great pictures Wizard. Now the jolly round man beside the hot air ballon is giving you a award for meritous picture taking. Those pictures took courage. And all can see you really have a heart for sharing them here. So here is your medal for having a heart. It took a lot of brains to navigate that yellow brick flood area. Soo here is another ribbon. That proves by E Plurisus Unum, you have a brain.
You can see in the pictures that the water was higher at one time. That was how high it was back in, I think it was '93, that I swam across. That year it rained for two weeks, every day. That year La Conchita, were the land slide just occured. Was near were I was working. And I saw it, the land slide, then went to DCHS. We were adding onto the Oxnard city college. I would get in the Pacific and swim at least one mile every day after work. So I couragously swam across Deep Creek. Of couse I said my prayers first :~)
Momma mea La Conchita !
I could tell that hill was gonna slide again. I wonder if the train tracks moved this time?
Thankx Wizard !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Can You Say " Adventure To OZ! "

Wizard 1140January 10, 2005 08:43PM

Re: Everyone out of the pool

LaughingBear 1279January 10, 2005 09:43PM

jobe 746January 10, 2005 11:03PM

jobe 680January 10, 2005 11:09PM

Paul P. 704January 11, 2005 11:42AM

Re: Can You Say

Paul P. 737January 11, 2005 12:45PM

jobe 653January 11, 2005 01:58PM

dammitchloe 1423January 15, 2005 09:28PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login