Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Re:Today 1-11-05

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 11, 2005 07:37PM
A blast of cold wind this morning signaled the end of the current weather system after another good soaking last night. Bowen Ranch Road was sporting a big deep gulch with water flowing across by the big locust tree. Fortunatly, our friend the Road Grader Dude showed up just in time to fix it before someone broke an axle in it. He also fixed the mother of all speedbumps that graced dead mand curve. I thanked him and his buddy and they stated the rest of the road will get fixed next July when the water quits running.

Traffic today was mostly locals who appeared to be enjoying running those village cruisers up and down the Bowen Ranch River. During rush hour, there were some interesting times when vehicles passed going the opposite directions. Mr Bill had his drag going again and the job he did on Cascade Trail in the Village held up really well. Somebody filled in the infamous hubcap bump while I wasnt looking so I'm back to scavanging the main road for my collection. All in all, that pretty much sums up the day out in Juniper Flats. Stay warm and have a nice evening everyone.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Juniper Flats traffic and weather report

LaughingBear 1108January 10, 2005 07:19PM

Re:Today 1-11-05

LaughingBear 1241January 11, 2005 07:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login