Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (77% of Full)

Advanced

Traffic report

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 30, 2004 08:30PM
The pre holiday traffic was light today with mostly locals cruising to town and back. I did see the road grader dude but he was only able to grade the first turn before going elseware. Bowen Ranch Road is reveling in post gullywasher splendor with lots of ruts and bumps. There is water running across the road near the Rock Springs Ranch and a local told me about a suprise waterfall back up the canyon. Anyone speeding around "dead man's curve" is in for a bone jarring axle busting suprise when they hit the mother of all speedbumps that the rain left in the middle of the whole shebang. The Village road crew was out in force.....Mr Bill had two trucks going, one with a heavy drag and another with a lighter one. Luna Mountain got a fresh dusting of snow and White Mountain was living up to its name with a thick fresh coat.

Anyone coming up to the Deep Creek/Juniper Flats area should be aware that the Mojave River is still flowing bank to bank and the Rock Springs Road crossing is CLOSED from Hesperia. Find a bridge. Also, my travels were delayed slightly due to a sobriety checkpoint on Central tonight. The deputy sure was shinning his flashlight around my messy truck. Have a safe and happy new year everyone and remember to watch them corners.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Traffic report

LaughingBear 1395December 30, 2004 08:30PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login