Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)

Advanced

Acid Rain

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 25, 2001 09:45PM
As I left the parking area of the Route 3 trail at around 5:30 PM I watched a golden sun setting above Telegraph Peak in the eastern San Bernardino Forest. I was listening to the fantastic sounds of " Acid Rain " from the CD " Liquid Tension Experiment " while taking in a vista of high cirus clouds in a tree like formation with the colors of orange, red, grey and a sky of blue in the background. What a fitting end to a fine day at the springs! Maybe 6 to 8 people all day. I talked with a person named Mark who I'd met many times in previous years and he had brought his flutes, as he usually does. He brought them out of the leather bag that contained them, one by one, and played his beautiful sounds. He told me about each flute and where he had aquired them in his travels. Mark was also the #1 Jeopardy money winner about 10 years ago and says he probably still ranks in the top 5 of Jeopardy winnings! Well, thats what he tells me, and I have a feeling he's the real thing. Met a couple on vaction from Canada who had hiked from the Mohave Dam and were on their way out when I left around 4:30, long hike for them :-( They should have take the Route 3 trail :-) In the last rays of the day I sat near the Womb on one of my favorite sitting spots in the smooth granite and looked across the water, the green grass, all those trees, and that great majestic cliff on the south side of the springs, and thought to myself, how fortunate I was to have such time, peaceful bliss, no troubles, just taking in the beauty of nature, it is something very special, these springs we enjoy :-) What, you don't like Acid Rain, well, try " Deep Forest III ", sounds that are sure to expand the mind!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Acid Rain

Wizard 1861October 25, 2001 09:45PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login